Apple cider vinegar is a natural weight loss solution that has been used for centuries. It can be made at home, and it is excellent for people trying to lose weight because it’s full of probiotics that help with digestion and metabolism.
This article will provide you with how to make apple cider vinegar at home, how much weight you can expect to lose, how many calories are in an ounce of ACV, how often should the drink be taken per day, what foods should not be consumed when taking apple cider vinegar and which ones are best suited to your diet plan.
How to make apple cider vinegar at home?
- Start by chopping up an apple
- Add the chopped apple to a mason jar and fill it with water
- Put the lid on, shake it for a few seconds, then let it sit in the fridge overnight
- The following day, pour off the liquid into a separate container and drink as much as you want
- You can also add cinnamon or honey if desired
- Drink 2-3 cups of this vinegar per day to see weight loss results!
What are the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar?
- You can lose up to a pound per day
- It balances out the pH levels in your body by raising alkalinity
- It promotes weight loss and good digestive health due to how it regulates the bacteria in your gut. This helps with how you metabolize food.
Side effects from drinking too much or too often:
- Reduces the number of good bacteria in your gut
- This leads to a buildup of bad cholesterol, which can lead to clogged arteries. This is how it leads to heart disease and high blood pressure.
How often should you drink apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar should be taken once per day with meals or as needed after eating for digestive purposes – preferably before bedtime if you cannot have a meal right before sleep time.
What foods should not be consumed when drinking ACV?
Apple Cider Vinegar can interact with certain medications, so your doctor may advise you to stop taking it if this is the case. However, most people can consume up to one cup or two tablespoons without any adverse side effects.
Some potential food interactions include: grapefruit juice, yogurt, and probiotics that contain Lactobacillus bacteria (different types of live cultures)
Best Foods for those who want weight-loss benefits from Apple Cider Vinegar: Organic salads with veggies like cooked broccoli or Brussels sprouts. Choose lower-calorie dressings such as olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar to reduce calories.
1. Is there any scientific evidence at all for Apple Cider Vinegar being effective as a weight loss aid?
2. How long does ACV take to work?
3. Can you drink apple cider vinegar straight to lose weight?
4. Can apple cider vinegar help to curb my appetite?
I hope that you have found this article helpful! Happy apple cider vinegar making, and please let me know how it goes in the comments below.